In order to update the latest information on emission standards to customers, Isuzu Vietnam inform the roadmap to apply emission standards for vehicles in circulation and second hand vehicles – imported to Vietnam:
Based on Decision No. 16/2019 / QD-TTg issued on March 28, 2019 and takes effect from May 15, 2019. Accordingly:
· For vehicle in circulation:
– Vehicles with spark-ignition engines and compression-ignition engines are manufactured before 1999 shall continue to be applied Level 1.
– Vehicles with spark-ignition engines and compression-ignition engines are manufactured from 1999 to the end of 2008 shall be applied Level 2 from January 1, 2021.
– Vehicles with spark-ignition engines and compression-ignition are manufactured after 2008 shall be applied Level 2 from January 1, 2020.
• For second-hand vehicle – imported to Vietnam:
– Second-hand vehicles with spark-ignition engines and compression-ignition will be applied Level 4 from the effective date of this Decision.
– In case that imported second-hand vehicles at the time of opening import goods declarations under the Customs Law or having arrived at Vietnamese ports, border gates before the effective date of this Decision, they will continue to apply the regulation of Decision No. 249/2005 / QD-TTg issued on October 10, 2005.
The registration centre will be carried out to control of vehicle emission. Only vehicles meet the emission standards will be certified for circulation.
In order to ensure stable operation and environmental protection, Isuzu customers should regularly visit Isuzu Dealers to have vehicles checked and maintained periodically as recommended by the manufacturer. Since then, it helps to extend the life of truck as well as comply with the emission level as the new regulations of the Government.
In April 2018, Isuzu Vietnam introduced the light-medium-heavy trucks that were upgraded and improved with Blue Power Euro 4 technology. This new generation of trucks is not only pioneering to meet Euro 4 emission standards but also friendly to environment, noise reduction, safety and fuel economy.
For more detail of Isuzu truck Euro 4, click here.
For more detail of Isuzu i-TRUCKS dealer, click here